May you have an enjoyable experience using our website; if you have any questions, please call the office on +44 (0) 845 862 0115 and speak to a member of our friendly team who will be happy to help.
Registering allows you to get rights to download images, to create, save and email light boxes. You can save searches too [called profiles].
I’ve forgotten my password
You can request a password reminder by clicking on forgotten password. This sends you an email to the address you registered with us.
What price are your images?
The prices we charge for our images are dependent on a range of factors. These range from the size the image is to be used at, the placement of the image or the frequency with which a client will purchase images.
Can I negotiate prices if I use your images regularly?
Short answer: yes of course.
How do you send me an image?
All our images are available for immediate download from our server. Our images are supplied as high quality jpegs with the size dependent on your specifications.
Can I search by image codes?
Yes. Be sure you are searching by ‘individual images’ rather than ‘building sets’
Can I search by Category/Photographer/Orientation/Created Date?
These features are all available in the ‘Advanced Search’ tab.
Can I share lightboxes with my colleagues?
You can send lightboxes to anyone with an email address. Bear in mind that they will not be able to edit a lightbox without registering.
How old is the company?
VIEW was established in 1997 by 3 photographers to create a source of new architectural imagery.
Do I need any additional rights to use an image?
Some images may require additional rights clearance for certain commercial uses. All images can be used editorially. Please contact us to discuss clearance.
* BROADEN your search by using ‘or’. If you want your search results to contain any of your keywords, use the word ‘or’ between each word. For example, if you are searching for images of either ‘Office’ or ‘London’, search on ‘office or london’.
* REFINE your search by using ‘and’. If you want your search results to contain all of your keywords, leave a space between each word or use the word ‘and’. For example, if you are searching for images that include both ‘office’ and ‘london’, search on ‘office london’ or ‘office and london’.
* WILDCARDS You can also use ‘wildcards’ both for image codes and keywords. The wildcard symbol is an asterisk ‘*’; searching for DGIL-0234-0* will return all the images with codes beginning with DGIL-0234-0; searching for modern* will return all images with keywords modern, modernist, modernism etc.
* IMAGE CODES If you know the code for an image, you can search for it directly e.g. ABCD-1234-1234. Or if you search for ABCD-1234 you will get all the images for that building. The first part of the code refers to the architect, the second to the building and the third is an image number.
* NEVER begin a keyword search with the words and, or, or not.