* Try a BLANK SEARCH for the most recent pictures: with the search box blank, the entire collection is displayed with one shot from every recent upload on the first page.
* Try a more GENERIC KEYWORD
* Try our KEYWORD LIST
* Try BUILDINGS/ARCHITECTS SEARCH
* Try ADVANCED SEARCH
We have over 150,000 images online and over 100,000 images on file, 6000 buildings and 1500 architects
We also represent the collections of ARTUR [Germany], ARTEDIA [France], ANDREAS VON EINSIEDEL [UK], MAINSTREAMIMAGES [UK] and THE NATIONAL TRUST [UK]
Please give us a call for search assistance on +44 (0) 845 862 0115.
Office hours are from Mon - Fri 9:30 am to 5:30 pm - UK time
The following TIPS can help you perform a successful search:
* BROADEN your search by using 'or'. If you want your search results to contain any of your keywords, use the word 'or' between each word. For example, if you are searching for images of either 'Office' or 'London', search on 'office or london'.
* REFINE your search by using 'and'. If you want your search results to contain all of your keywords, leave a space between each word or use the word 'and'. For example, if you are searching for images that include both 'office' and 'london', search on 'office london' or 'office and london'.
* WILDCARDS You can also use 'wildcards' both for image codes and keywords. The wildcard symbol is an asterisk '*'; searching for FAP-BJ-0* will return all the images with code beginning with FAP-BJ-0; searching for modern* will return all images with keywords modern, modernist, modernism etc.
* IMAGE CODES If you know the code for an image, you can search for it directly e.g. AHMM-WA-0014. Or if you search for AHMM-WA you will get all the images for that building. The first part of the code refers to the architect, the second to the building and the third is an image number.
* NEVER begin a keyword search with the words and, or, or not.